Laser Shot’s SIMrange™ enables ultra short throw projectors with integrated hit detection cameras to be installed within 18” of the projection surface reducing the overall footprint required. The SIMrange™ is scalable and can be delivered in multiples of three lanes per screen allowing for expansion to meet throughput requirements.
In the past, firearms simulators required installing an independent laser hit detection camera adjacent to the projector, requiring careful positioning and calibration during each setup. The SIMrange™ eliminates this task by integrating the laser hit detection camera inside the projector, ensuring constant alignment and readiness to begin training.
The SIMrange™ can be placed within 18” of the projection surface due to its ultra short throw technology. This enables smaller rooms or spaces to be converted into virtual ranges for safe, effective training without the need for ballistic facilities or live weapons and ammunition.
The SIMrange™ is typically sold in a package with Laser Shot’s Judgmental Training Software (JTS) for use-of-force training. These packages include various training devices, such as simulated tasers or other non-lethal weapons.
- SIMrange Projector w/Integrated Camera
- Use your own laptop or personal computer (minimum specifications required)
- Endless entertainment for the whole family
- Hours of adrenaline packed virtual hunting and target shooting
- Increases shooter’s proficiency, confidence and skill levels
- Software options for all levels of shooters
- Turns any room into a virtual shooting range
- Variety of targets and hunting environments
- Uses simulated rifles, shotguns, and handguns
- Capable of using laser inserts with real firearms
- Option for portable or installed system
- Able to project video from additional sources (Satellite, Game Console, DVD Player)
- Integrated Laser Detection Camera
- Hi-Definition 1080p Resolution
- Brightness: 3300 Lumens
- Table Top or Ceiling Mount
- Image Size: (Diagonal) 80” to 100” / 2.2 to 2.4 m
- Color Spectrum: 16.7 Million
Not affiliated with Glock®