To provide complete management for all aspects pertaining to all Laser Shot trade shows and travel requirements for sales department. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of professional work experience, be detail oriented with knowledge of trade shows, travel bookings and accommodations for sales department employees. The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously is a must. This position requires superior customer service skills. Candidate must follow-up on the details of each event and be able to problem solve on their own and seek management’s input after research.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Comprehensive show/event management beginning at research level pre-approval status, through planning and execution of trade shows, final after-action review following each show/event, and appropriate archiving of show/event information.
- Establish and maintain standardized processes and forms for complete trade show and event management.
- Maintain collection of all relevant individual show/event information, demographics, and history to aid management’s decision to approve or disapprove attending a particular show.
- Research new shows or previously unattended shows that may be relevant to Laser Shot; present research to ABDM (Assistant Business Development Manager), BDM (Business Development Manager) and other senior level executives.
- Precise communication with Laser Shot employees to determine trade shows attendance, set-up, scheduling, tear-down and all logistics pertaining to trade shows. Collect salesmen and executive staff input regarding potential shows.
- Establish and hold trade show/event coordination meetings/conference calls with all stake holders for each individual show.
- Establish and clearly present all show/event deadlines for payment, setup/teardown, product delivery, individual trade show guidelines or any other relevant information that may needed to be considered for planning and carrying out a show or event.
- Ensure proper marketing and promotional materials are created and available for each show. Including maintaining an accurate log of all marketing books, flyers, DVD’s, company shirts, and presentation materials (stands, backdrops, etc.).
- Ensure punctual payment for transportation and accommodations
- Effective communication with Laser Shot employee to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required
- Calculate projected costs of travel and accommodations using pricing/rates on hotel websites, direct price quotes, etc.
- Provide Laser Shot employees with complete itineraries containing travel information, hotel reservations, transportation reservations or any other travel concerns
- Print boarding passes for executives
- College Graduate (Preferred)
- 1-2 years trade show / travel / event coordination experience
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM. Compensation is based on qualifications & experience. Laser Shot offers an excellent benefit package including paid holidays, paid vacation/sick days, and 401K.
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated resume to the Human Resources Department email firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, handicap, disability or marital status. We reasonably accommodate individuals with handicaps, disabilities and bona fide religious beliefs.